Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème résolution image

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

J'ai un soucis sur Photoshop lorsque je souhaite modifier la résolution d'une image via le menu "taille de l'image".

ça me fait ceci avec toutes les images, quelque soit leur provenance ou leur résolution de base : lorsque je souhaite augmenter la résolution, j'obtiens un rendu comme sur l'image jointe.

Auriez-vous des pistes? 

(à savoir : cela marchait très bien avant. Quand exactement je ne sais plus, mais dans les mois qui viennent de passer je m'en suis servie. L'ordinateur est récent et la carte graphique ok. ça fait ceci avec Photoshop 2020 et 2021. J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé le logiciel.)

merci !

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could you still give us all the technical features of your computer? Have you checked for updated drivers for your video card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did and everything is ok.

I bought the computer a few months ago, particularly to use Adobe CC and everything worked well until...now 🙂

Which is weird because I didn't do an Adobe update of any kind since I own the computer. Also InDesign still works very well.

Windows 10 64 bits

Graphic cards :

- Nvidia geforce gtx 1650

- Amd radeon rx vega 10 graphics

I tried a few things since I wrote this message. For example if my picture is 72 ppi and I change it to 300 ppi, it doesn't work. It does someting like the picture I attached to my previous message. But if I first change it to 90 ppi, then 110 then 120, then 135 etc etc it works until 300 ppi. But it is a bit longer haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About my last sentence.. Actually it works "sometimes".... 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image Size works two ways.   The way it works is controlled by the "Resample" control.   When Not checked all that will changes is the Print resolution. You juste need to set  Width, Height or Resolitiom. The Number of pixels will not change. The image's Aspect Ration will not changes the  Image Print size will change because the pixels will be printed at a different pixel density.

If you check Resample everything can change. If the Width and Height are link if you change the Width or Height or Resolution ,  Photoshop will calculate what the other two settings should be and set and set them and change the number of pixels your image has by some interpolation method.  If you unchecked the link between Width and Height you can change Width, Height and Resolution independently. However the image will distort if you change the images aspect ratio.

If the layer has layer style effect applied there is also an option to scale the layer style effects for the change in the number of pixels the image has underwent.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Thank you for your answer. 

Actually, when I don't check "resample" the height and width change. When I do check "resample", all that changes is the Print resolution (see pictures attached).

I tried the two ways and the problem occurs only if I check "resample".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what I wrote.  No Pixels are changes when resample is not checked. All  that changes print resolution.  The Image Print a different size because the pixels are printed at a different print density(PPI) The pixels are printed a different physical size. At 72ppi  you image prints 106cm by 142cm at 300ppi it prints 25cm by 34cm. Both prints have the same 3024px by 4032px image.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but it doesn"t explain why I get this everytime...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That look like a device driver issue or an issue in Adobe's GPU support.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... But all my drivers are ok, I updated the graphic cards, I uninstalled Photoshop and installed it again and it worked a few days ago so I wonder where it comes from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then perhaps the Problem is in Adobe's GPU support or the is a problem in the latest device driver. If you are using Windows did you try both Nvidia Device drivers? The Studio device driver and the Game ready device driver.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines