• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem - PS 2021

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021 version doesn't work. After its installation you can see its interface only.   

I had to reinstall its older 2020 version. Photoshop upgrade must be improved. 

Nice words to everybody 

Wojsław Brydak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Hi best option is 2020 yet for you guys here is the way to get them....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Think I'll reinstall the older version, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes there are some updates i think instead of update you should install a new setup of 2021 .... sometime files mix do troubles...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for all the trouble after the latest update of Photoshop. Could you please explain your issue in more detail? Also, turn off the GPU from the Photoshop > Preferences > Uncheck GPU > Restart Photoshop.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installation Photoshop reports the lack of files for the Intel CPU while the desktop is AMD CPU, causing the error when opening Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

once I open photoshop 2021, Everything looks normal. But when I hit Create New or even try to open an existing file, I get a pop up message saying "Could not complete request because of program error" with no clear solution. I've watched videos and googled for hours and still can't find a solution. One video told me to change the TYPE preference to "world-ready layout" from "latin and east asian. I did so and it worked for a second then crashed and now it's back to the error message. I'm stumped. Should I just go back to 2020? HELP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update: I can't install 2020 again. It keeps failing. What the heck is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But then what? by disabling this option, I end up losing several features of the program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problems with my Photoshop that everyone is describing, I can't open a document or start a new one without it unexpectedly quitting on me. This is really affecting my workflow. Why on earth would you put out 2021 already? ughhhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What's the use of unchecking GPU? Ok, photoshop works again, but by unchecking GPU I lose a lot of nem features?

regards

Hilde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running a macbook pro. 16 gigs

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 9.56.03 PM.png

 Everytime I go to open the application I get the wonderful beach ball spinning forever and have to force quit application.  Does not happen with LR just Photoshop....always update this may be the last time.  Can't waste anymore time trying to get this to work and can't spend all day on the phone with help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installation Photoshop reports the lack of files for the Intel CPU while the desktop is AMD CPU, causing the error when opening Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue!!!!! is there a fix???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would one reinstall the older version 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi best option is 2020 yet for you guys here is the way to get them....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021 version doesn't work. If got the message: 

Your application is dynamically linked with Intel (R) IPP libraries versioin 2020.0.1
No DLL from the list berow is found on the system search path:
ippcvm7.dll … Pleace provide a path to at least one of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the some problem too , I can open it with intel cpu but got the error when open it with AMD cpu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem. I reinstalled and now it is working.

Try it!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Tried a clean reinstall and the result was the same, so uninstalled again and installed an older version which worked. I was running latest OS on MacBook Pro with 16 ram and 2 video cards with 4 gig ram so not sure what the issue was…never had this happen in all my years of photography.

Sue Spencer
Professional Sports Action Photography
Perfect Shot Photos, LLC
Email: perfectshot@mac.com
703-850-6466

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines