• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem viewing any image in photoshop.

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem viewing any image in Photoshop. They appear for a split second and can be seen in the layer panel but where the image usualy shows is just showing black.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which mac operating system are you using? Which Photoshop version?  Does Photoshop detect and enable your GPU?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is all abit over my head but as far as I can figure out Im using Mac version 10.15.7 and am in the middle of updating it now. I am using verison 22.4.2 of photoshop. As far as photoshop detecting and enbling my gpu Im at a bit of a loss as to how to know, might have to wait till my partner comes home to be able to answer that one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In preferences /Performance, check the Use Graphics processor box.  

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you rhelp, I've tried this but still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which mac operating system are you using? Which Photoshop version?  Does Photoshop detect and enable your GPU?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines