• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Automate - Photomerge

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to use Photomerge on my CS6 (win10) and after I select Automate/Photomerge, I got this error popping up:

1069925_ps

Can maybe someone explain, what is wrong or where I should look for the problem?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Hi Sason,

I would suggest a reinstall in this case.

And after uninstalling, make sure to delete all the leftover files in the Photoshop folders (the ones you copied or moved).

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sason,

I would suggest a reinstall in this case.

And after uninstalling, make sure to delete all the leftover files in the Photoshop folders (the ones you copied or moved).

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jag har ett annat problem med min (mac)  Photoshop El capiatin 10.11.6 . Av nÃ¥gon anledning fÃ¥r jag en text  "unable to read or process latte film" och sedan error 21: null is not an objekt"  hur slipper jag bort frÃ¥n felet (error)? Jag har inte fÃ¥tt nÃ¥got svar vad jag skall göra! Jag behöver  photomerge ganska ofta. Är det nÃ¥gon som kan hjälpa mig?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines