Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with panels size

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a wierd problem with the panels size in version 2022.

In 2020 the panels size is OK and I can resize them. Please see the atatched picture (pan_nor).

pan_nor.png

In 2022 the panels cannot be resized, and the size is too small. I can only pan inside the panels, but not resize. Please see the attached picture (pan_bad).

pan_bad.png

Anyone had this issue?. Please assist.

Thanks,

Yakov

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which panels are you having a problem with?  I've just checked my Extensions, and found that I can resize the Adobe panels like Color Themes

image.png

But I can't resize some of the third party extensions like Sven Stork's Luminosity Masks.

OK, it seems that I can resize 'some' third part extensions, so it must depend on how they are coded.

image.png

What is your screen size and resolution, and what size do you have your UI set to?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Trevor, I think it depends of compatibily with some third part extensions.

Try to verify if there is some update or some news about the third part extensions are you using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe in CC 2015 when Adobe changed panel from a flash implementation tow  and HTML; implementation. Some extension Panels that were resizable could no longer be resized or had to be recoded..  Adobe Color extension  height can be reside but not its width therefore there a problem with text not  fitting within the panel for its with cam not be resized. An extension I use JSXLauncher had to be changed.   The change extension  Panel can not be resized.  That are real bummer for me  Where I could resize the Panel in CS6  and CC 2014 I can not in current Photoshop versions.  In Fact Adobe  Creative Cloud Desktop  only install the Updated extension.  It no longer installs JSXlauncher in CS6 13.1.2 or in CC 2014  So I can only use JSXLancher in CC 2018, CC 2019, PS 2020 and PS 2021 where I can not resize the Panel.  At least JSXLauncher scroll the script list better then Adobe File>Scripts>List    Adobe scrolls the list one script  at a  time not a panel  height scroll.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:56.7pt 42.5pt 56.7pt 85.05pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

In`s happen with all the panels in Photoshop 2021, and in`s work very well in Photoshop 2020

Sent from mail [link removed by moderator] for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines