Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question: How to remove shine from background when cutting object out

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I want to prepare photos for an online store. 1st image you can see is the original. I want to cut it out and present it on a simple white background. You can see the cut out image below as well. One problem I'm having is that I can't get rid of the red "reflection" that obviously still persists on the cut out image from the background. You can obviously tell that this photo (cut-out version) has not been shot in front of a white background.

How do I fix this and make it seem more natural as if it was shot in front of a white wall without altering the colors of the person and design in an unnatural way.

Thank you so much in advance!

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

You can put a mask around the area and just drag down the red saturaion in that area using either the hue/saturation or color picker.
In the future just space your model out more from the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can put a mask around the area and just drag down the red saturaion in that area using either the hue/saturation or color picker.
In the future just space your model out more from the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines