Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick selection tool after changing its size not working

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I'm beginner and I tried to work with the quick selection tool. I want to adjust a smaller part of the picture therefore I changed the size of the QStool by using shortcut (square bracket) to get smaller size of the tool, but after that it didn't work. The "marching ants" didn't appear. After holding the mouse to drag someting like loading icon appeared for a milisecond, but I can't to make a screenshot it's so fast.
I did reset prefences, it didn't help. If you have any suggestion what should I set, please let me know. I tried to google the answer, but I didn't have success.

I have 22.1.1 version od Macbook pro.
Thank you in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did find the solution!sorry for spaming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this Photoshop or a different program? Let us know so someone can move this thread to the appropriate forum.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Also, please post your solution so that others who have this issue can read it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines