• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"A value between 0.00 pixel and 288.00 pixels is requires. Closest Value Inserted"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end, about 50% of the time I change from one tool to another this dialogue box pops up and completely breaks my workflow. I have updated photoshop to the most recent release. How on earth do I fix this

PhotoshopError.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not post Photoshop UI we have no Idea of what your document layer are like what is the current layer or what tool is active. You need to post pertinent information.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said very clearly in the description that this error occurs when I change to any tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop Preferences? It's often a great fix when Photoshop starts acting weird. The Preferences can be found within the Photoshop menu on a Mac and the Edit menu on Windows. Within the General tab is the Reset Preferences On Quit button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a terrific suggestion, I will give that a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope it works for you mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just spent the last few days trying to deal with this issue. Switching to a new photoshop version helped. No setbacks yet. I swear it's so annoying when that happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you follow the suggestions above and reset your Photosho preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines