• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: When changing Image size 'pixels' is greyed out [Branched from 6 yr old topic]

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Why are you guys so rude? I just found this thread because I have the same problem. And don't get snippy with me either-- I've used Photoshop since it was invented and never had a screenshot of a file I have permission to use revert to a form where changing the image size had pixels greyed out! Now,  I appreciate the people in this forum who actually provided the info I needed to fix this problem. Great! You click a box that I've never seen unclicked before in this situation in more than 30 years. So thanks for that. But suddenly the program does this when it never did before? You could be nicer about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

@JJMack wrote:

I'm sorry but I can not follow anything you wrote.  You started this thread...

Hi JJ,

@Sheryl5C4F  did not start the thread. Nancy says in her post that she branched it, which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense to you and me.

I did a Google search and think this is where it came from: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/when-changing-image-size-pixels-is-greyed-out-when-i-uncheck-resample-image/m-p/7299800

If I'm right, it should shed light on the issue.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sheryl5C4F.

Not sure what you're talking about.  You resurrected a very old discussion from 2015 so I've moved this to a new topic for you.

• Which version of Photoshop do you have?
  • Which operating system?
  • And please describe the problem you're having with a screenshot if possible.

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have a problem. I did not realize how old the thread was when I looked up the answer. If you read that old thread you'd know exactly what I was talking about. People were incredibly rude! But I guess that's how the internet is--nobody has time to moderate anything even if it harms the customer service reputation of the company.

Sheryl Karas

Center for Regenerative Agriculture and Resilient Systems

CSU Chico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I can not follow anything you wrote.  You started this thread and state user here are rude you been using Photoshop since it was invented and never had a screenshot of a file I have permission to use revert to a form where changing the image size had pixels greyed out!  Now,  I appreciate the people in this forum who actually provided the info I needed to fix this problem. Great! You click a box that I've never seen unclicked before in this situation in more than 30 years. So thanks for that. But suddenly the program does this when it never did before? You could be nicer about it.

I failed every English course I had to take in school what you wrote seems is greek to me.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJMack wrote:

I'm sorry but I can not follow anything you wrote.  You started this thread...

Hi JJ,

@Sheryl5C4F  did not start the thread. Nancy says in her post that she branched it, which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense to you and me.

I did a Google search and think this is where it came from: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/when-changing-image-size-pixels-is-greyed-out-when-i-unchec...

If I'm right, it should shed light on the issue.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about this! I did not realize this was such an old thread. My problem is solved. I was just shocked to see how people responded to the original poster (who wasn't too nice about things either.) Sorry--people misbehaving on the internet, omg! I should know better than to care, but sometimes it's a little shocking even now. No worries. Somebody could shut this thread down and that would be fine. 😏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines