• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rolling back from 22.4

Participant ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, Look. This is not working out between us. It's not me, it's you.

• I had to install special features to let me see controls while resizing.
  • The "Save As" issue is a mess - I don't care that it's Apple's fault. It still sucks.
  • Even using the new Save As, it adds "copy" to everything and I have to edit it
  • I can't see text while I'm editing.
  • I have nothing good to say about this version of PhotoShop - and that includes the time they garbled all the text when trying to enter new font sizes.

This. Sucks. 😞

To roll back, go to Creative Cloud and you'll find a 3-dot menu by the app where you can get an older version.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here we are users like you. Do what most experience Photoshop users do  keep old Photoshop versions Installed.  Versions like  Photoshop 2020 and Photoshop 2021 can co-exist on your machine.  If Photoshop 2021 version 22.4.1 is not working for you use Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.8 till Adobe fixes Photoshop 2021....

Adobe will make changes to photoshop that will change user work flow you need to be able to work around or with Adobe changes.  Current Photoshop version is 22.4.1 there will be more  22 dot versions before there is a version 23

You can install version 21.2.8 using the creative cloud desktop application.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate that. FWIW, I've beein using Photoshop since version 6.5. I know you're all users - I'm just griping because of all the changes over the years, this one is the most annoying so far.

Posting to see if anyone else agrees or shares the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop since version 3. Other changes over the years have also affected all Photoshop users  work flows.  Those changes are very annoying and there are bound to be more in the future.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This terrific YouTube tutorial explains when to use, and the differences between Save, Save As, Save a Copy and Export As: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5CS_oieQL7c&t=6s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video describes  the changed feature and added feature operation  and avoids addressing  the controversy  the  changed feature's impacts.  Changed Photoshop  work flow and changed actions  operation some save as file type steps will be interactive now.  The change adversely affects all Photoshop users.  There are no Apple API on windows PC.... This is an Adobe change an unpleasant user experience.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines