Exit

Running Adobe scripts on iPad Pro 12,9

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all , 

am a designer / photographer, 

hesitating between an iPad Pro and a laptop as a mobile device . 

i would like to know if Photoshop version for iPad Pro is able to run scripts on a large amount of files ( pictures ) just like I would to on a computer. 

creating layers - editing each layer - saving psd file - saving tiff file - saving web format . 

thanks to all ... 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the Adobe Dimension forum not Photosop... I will ask someone to move the post to the correct place for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the post is now in the Photoshop section 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mobile Photoshop does not have all of the Features Mac and PC Photoshop version of Photoshop IOS does not support all that Windows and macOS support.  If Photoshop scripting is there it would not be very useful IPad Photoshop can not even save files there is no save command  Photoshop documents are cloud document.  iPad Photoshop edits cloud documents for all I know it may require being connected to the Web to edit cloud documents.  Therefore I would assume  Photoshop Scripting on IOS Does not exists for many script that come with Photoshop would not function like Export Layer to file  Load files into a stack.  IMO Some Photoshop Desktop version Features will never be in iPad Photoshop.  Get a mac book....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines