Same Workspace on multiple computers

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize I'm waaaaay late to the party and I know it was talked about years ago when I never had a need for using the same workspace on multiple computers. Now do use multiple machines and would love to be able to just sign into my adobe user account and have my PS set up the way I want it to be set up for like workspace, actions etc. Is this still possible, if so how, and where would I be able to find tutorials for setting this up appropriately.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Feature request, How to, Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy you user ID workspaces between your computers.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AZP Photos,

Creative Cloud no longer syncs Photoshop settings (workspaces).  You must migrate manually.  See link below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-settings.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so maybe I'm just missing it, but is it possible to take a workspace to another computer, or do I just have to re create them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the very last post in this discussion

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/moving-a-custom-workspace-to-another-computer-does-not-work...

In short, copy the .psw from your existing computer and paste the .psw file on your new computer in:

%AppData%\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings\WorkSpaces

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the mac side copy your Workspace to

Macingtosh HD/Users/UserName/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings/WorkSpaces

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines