Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as PDF option not available

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since a week or so I'm having issues with saving my PSD creation as a PDF. I always save my work (bookmarks, bookcovers etc) as PDF. But I can't save my work as a PDF anymore.

This is what I tried and checked but nothing helped:

- CMYK or RGB

- 8 or 16 bits

- Image size

- DPI

- Remove PSD and install again

So I tried all of the things above but nothing helped.

But if I save my file as a copy, then I can choose to save it as PDF, but the quality is horrible. The options I see when I select: save as copy, are the options I used to see when I just simply saved it. So does anyone know why the options are missing?

So these are all the options I see now:Example1.png
And these are the options I see when I click save as a copy (the options you see here are the options I normally saw when I just simply saved it):

Example2.png
PSD Version: 22.4.1

Sorry for my English as it's not my first language. Can anyone help me? I'm starting to get desperate :')

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

The pdf options available from »Save a Copy« are the same as previously available from »Save As«, so if the results are different you might be making some mistake. 

What are the EXACT pdf options you chose? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pdf options available from »Save a Copy« are the same as previously available from »Save As«, so if the results are different you might be making some mistake. 

What are the EXACT pdf options you chose? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O! I did not know! Thank you! The option downsampling was checked, I unchecked it and now the quality is great. Thanks for the info!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to use the Save a Copy option to generate a PDF.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines