• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving files

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 96 images of 4800pixels each. I need to upload all of them into photoshop and aling them. As off now I have 30 images uploaded, but when I try to save the file is too big to save it in my computer and my only option is the cloud. When I try to export the file from the cloud says an error has occured. Is there a way I can save this file somewhere that is not the cloud so that I can imported to the next program I need to analyze this images (3D slicer)? Am I going to reach a maximum capactity when uploading the 96 images that I won't be able to upload them all? I really appreaciate the help! Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving the image as a psd or psb?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/file-formats.html

The Large Document Format (PSB) supports documents up to 300,000 pixels in any dimension.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are those images really that small? 4800 pixels is only for example 60px x 80px, so even with 96 layers should not be a big deal.

What exact message are you getting?If the file is too big to save as PSD have you tried PSB?

How much free space do you have on your computer and how much scratch disk space free?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines