• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby Zoom Photoshop 22.3.1 not working

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have "Use Grpahics Processor" checked all GPU enhancements are not working all of a sudden. When I got to load a file I get the dialog box pop up "Could not complete you request because of a program error" I have latest version of PS installed, I have latest versions of Nvidia Quadro P1000 drivers installed. I've reset factory settings in PS. I've installed eariler versions of PS. Nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro

HP Z2 Tower G4 Workstatioin

x64

intel i7-9700

32 GB RAM

Thanks for any help. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I moved all monitors to the same graphics card

and used Nvidia control panel, Program settings for Photoshop under Manage 3D settings -> Open GL Rendering GPU changed to use only one card, Also -> CUDA - GPUs - changed to use only 1 GPU.

I hope this helps others.

Thank you gener7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to use the Scrubby Zoom feature in Photoshop after the last update.

Would you mind sending over Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog text to us? You could paste it in a message here, or use a paste service like http://pastebin.com to provide a link to the full text of the System Info.

Also, please try reverting to a previous version of Photoshop and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines