Selective Tool Not working in NIK plug in

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the NIK color Efex Pro filter with PS (yes I have the latest versions of both),  I continue to get the same message.

You are in the selective editing mode. Click "Discard" or "Apply" to return to Photoshop's normal functionality. 

Sure there's a workaround, however, after paying for the CLOUD and NIK I should not have to perform any workarounds.  When oh when will this issue be fixed?  I am a MAC user

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like an issue with the NIK plugin, not Photoshop. Have you contacted NIK support? 

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/ 

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted NIK, (DXO) and currently waiting for a reply.  Thank you for responding.  I hope they won't say to contact Adobe.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Deb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update on this.  Still no resolution.  Had to provide DXO examples, wiating to hear back from them

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines