• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing in to use desktop Bridge and Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the Hell is going on??? Why can I not open even Bridge now without having to hunt down my password when just using desktop??? Why does Adobe appear to be trying to rip-me-off through a stupid sign in app??? I am not giving "you" my phone details putting myself at risk from a stupid app with "you"!!!

What the Hell is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the password request?

Are you sure it's Adobe and not your operating system asking for a password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just closed Bridge down and opened again and not asking for password this time. So cannot get a screenshot sorry. But def. was not macbook asking and seemed strange as macbook, worryingly, did not give its usual remember the password option. Since the latest upgrade Bridge behaving very strangely. Such as just now, starting up with folder images 90% in place, but remaining ones often just flickering with no image and last few times, when clicking on to another folder it hangs not showing any images with the timing circle rotating, until I click back to the original folder a few times before the other folders show any images...10.0.2.123... Plus also some .mp4 files will not open at all (not every one) from Bridge but will open direct from macbook search results...Thanks for responding...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go to this URL and comment after selecting the appropriate product line:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Complaining to us serves no purpose! 

Next, there is no 'password' Adobe software requires. One must be logged in within the Creative Cloud. So as requested, be useful to calm down and provide a screen capture of the 'error' you are seeing. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With respect: show respect, even though you call yourself a dog...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus also, 'our community' role must be to hold Adobe to account and that is what they need from us? By telling them what is wrong and not advertising; their profit making ambitions. We reduce their costs and they should reward us accordingly. My comments are valid and "100%" Adobe will be reading them and acting if 'our community' responds by saying they are having the same problems, which all M1 users will be experiencing...it is not my computer at fault...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Des Kilfeather wrote:

With respect: show respect, even though you call yourself a dog...

Pot calling kettle black. 

Plus you were told HOW and where to send a request to Adobe. This isn't the forum. 

We're done here. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines