• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple Animation Problem

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Newbie with CC, so I'm stumbling around. I'm trying to set up an anim with, at the moment, three files. In the Window I have time line checked, but the time line is not activated. In other words I can't do a thing; can't figure out what I've done wrong. The only thing I've been able to select is the button in the center of the time line, and it is set for "Create Frame Animation." Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

I'm still having an issue. I will have no problem with the animation, but the TimeLine, though clicked will not activate for use. The button in the upper righthand of it gives me no help. If there is something else I should click to change things please share. Thank you much.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What will be the final output format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be a "quick Time Video."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouldn't you be using something like Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do a .Gif instead, but I'm told that the 256 colors might lose some of the quality of the pic and that I should export as a Quick Time Video to maintain the quality. I want to do Premier at some point, but Photoshop has changed so much since I last used it I have to totally re-learn. This will be a simple anim that I will put on my WEBsite, just to get it started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this tutorial as it has the files for download as well Create animated GIFs |

now for web = set the replay option to 'forever' and try to keep the file size down because a browser has to download it all before it will play i.e, small images can have more frames but remember that people use phones and such so I'd stay under 10 frames for most things

p.s, don't use quicktime on websites mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having an issue. I will have no problem with the animation, but the TimeLine, though clicked will not activate for use. The button in the upper righthand of it gives me no help. If there is something else I should click to change things please share. Thank you much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the exact same problem. Although I'm not new. I've worked with Photoshop animation before. I can't figure out why my timeline is completely unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines