Sky replacement command in Photoshop still unable to find files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 22.0.1 and the Sky Replacement command has been working great. But today, it just decided it couldn't find any of the included sky files or the new one that I added even though the thumbnails are visible. Wasn't 22.0.1 supposed to have fixed this problem?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same thing has happened with me. It was working great until an update, now cannot find file!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating to the current release of 22.4.2?

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have just updated to 22.4.2 and still the same message. I think I will restart my PC and see if that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi I fixed the problem by reinstalling Photoshop with did not keep my settings, if you keep your settings when asked you will still have the “could not find file “ message. I tried both ways and new settings worked.

Alastair Grant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines