• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky replacement in PS 2021 - loading multiple skies

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can load individual skies but as I have 200+ how can I load all at one time without doing it individually.

cheers   Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

if that command does not accept loading multiple files , then you have no other choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Hi @AnOpticalView 

You can add your thoughts to this thread on the feedback forum that is followed by the product developers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-sky-replacement-ability-to-select-load-more-than-one-sky-at-time-comment-ajouter-plusieurs-cieux/5fa2f5704833932251ff75ce

@J453 says in that thread,

"Currently it's not possible to load multiple files at a time. It's a bug that you can select multiple. The team would like to enable the ability to load mult

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if that command does not accept loading multiple files , then you have no other choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a single image can be loaded at the moment, but the programmers are working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marianne-Deiters 

Good news Marianne but this should have been launched with the feature.  Real photographers neither want to or in many cases are not allowed to use even free skies shot by others.  Most, if not all competitions and salons etc require all the work even if a composite to be by the submitting author.  A one-at-a-time is OK for newbies but I also have hundreds of skies to import.  Let us hope the 'A' team of programmers are on the case?

Perhaps an estimate of when the final or a beta is avaialble to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AnOpticalView 

You can add your thoughts to this thread on the feedback forum that is followed by the product developers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-sky-replacement-ability-to-select-l...

@J453 says in that thread,

"Currently it's not possible to load multiple files at a time. It's a bug that you can select multiple. The team would like to enable the ability to load multiple presets or load from Libraries, etc."

As to a timeline, we will find out when Adobe makes the announcement.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm searching the location of the folder or map where the skies are kept. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is the folder:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Presets\Skies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Any idea were the skies are on Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Mac go to your Library folder > Application support > Adobe Photoshop 2021 > Presets > Skies

I was also looking for a way to upload many at the same time and found this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded my skies (dng) but they didn't show up in the selection sadly. Not even after a Photoshop restart. Tried putting them in folders and out of separate folders. Has another mac user had any luck? I thought finding the folder would mean instant succes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Marianne..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add them to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\Sky_Presets. Seem to be working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as The Engeline et al.  Have to upload hundreds of sky images.  The time-consuming laboriousness of the process is extremely aggravating!  Further, trying to manage the images once they're imported is nearly impossible.  I wonder if this component was imported from Elements 4 or something.  Not for professional usage!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @garymak 

You can share your thoughts with the Adobe developers here: 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-sky-replacement-ability-to-select-l...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines