• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky Replacement with user images show incorrectly.

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use sky replacement using one of my sky photos and it does not appear correctly.

Using the default setting it over expands the sky enlarging the sky far too much. Screenshot 2021-07-08 094026.jpg

If I use scale to reduce the sky I get a "band" of replacement sky.  Screenshot 2021-07-08 094213.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem to me when you import sky images  sky replacement feature only utilizes the top half of the sky imported image so I doubled the height of you fireworks sky adding black canvas on the bottom then imported it... 

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that is good information and useful, it probably gets me over the hump, but none of Adobe's skies have a "ground" or lower half in them.   And further, when I scale the image down - why do I get a band of sky - losing sky on the top and the bottom?  That looks like a bug to me - or bad logic on Adobe's part at the very least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did u get to the bottom of this problem m8,ive got same issue happening..thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I never heard a solution, but I found if I made the image larger and got it to work.   But that is not a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines