• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So you ported some old Photoshop beta from 1991 into the iPad. Bravo.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly can't believe someone at company with 9 billion in revenue and 20,000 employees actually thought this product was ready to ship. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This buffoonery of an app you have tried to push into the wild and expect us to foot the bill for is nowhere near what you marketed at Apple's keynote and should be pulled immediately from the App Store before you do anymore damage to your already tarnished reputation. As a 20+ year Adobe fanboy I'm embarrassed to admit I've supported your company for a lot longer than I should have. It's one thing when you have a competitor come in from left field and disrupt with ground breaking innovation. But you have had no meaningful competition. You not only invented digital photo manipulation as we know it, but your product's brand became the verb for what we do. For years you've enjoyed all the benefits of having the field almost entirely to yourselves. You employ the talent and have the resources yet you have chosen to become complacent. This release just proves how far your priorities as a company have shifted to serve your share holders at the expense of your core users. As history has proven, this strategy is not sustainable in the long term and will ultimately lead to your own demise, one user at a time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So true...

Why do Adobe release this uncompleted version 1 of Photoshop on iPad?

If you remember Photoshop Touch for iPad released around 2011-2012, they already there had 32 filters, 12 adjustment layers, many other features etc etc...

But, "real" Photoshop on iPad released late 2019 is almost empty of functionality and features...?

Look at this comparison between Affinity Photo and Photoshop, both on iPad:

24C42C39-BB31-4BB4-9DF6-AAF8DAEEF787.jpeg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines