• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

software price

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an old legal 5c version of photoshop and wanted to purchase a new version but the normal prices are for monthly and yearly license and they sum up quite expensive for me. I found on ebay an offer for a new photoshop 2020 for just $ 5.00 with life time license. As it was so cheap I bought out of curiosity. The seller is a UK address seller and I paid by paypal. I received a link to download the creative cloud software and then a link to download the photoshop.

Apparently it seems all is ok and legal as I purchased via ebay, but I did not install.  It seems fishy. Is it possible that Adobe sells a few photoshop copies via ebay such cheap? Would it be safe to install or there is a hack somewhere there? Also, are there versions for sale with reasonable lifetime price?

Thanks for your reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

There is no such thing as a lifetime licence for Photoshop 2020 or any Adobe Creative Cloud app for that matter, all Creative Cloud apps are on subscription only.

So what you have is certainly not legal

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/genuine/faq.html

If you want something legal and without subscription consider Photoshop Elements 2020

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is no such thing as a lifetime licence for Photoshop 2020 or any Adobe Creative Cloud app for that matter, all Creative Cloud apps are on subscription only.

So what you have is certainly not legal

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/genuine/faq.html

If you want something legal and without subscription consider Photoshop Elements 2020

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have definitely bought illegal hacked software. Photoshop CC is not sold as a perpetual license. It is only on subscription.

Aside from the legal and moral issues, there is no way I would allow that software near my PC as hacked versions often contain malware. 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

спасибо огромное ))) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ged,

Many thanks for your reply. That was what I thought too. And thanks for the Photoshop Elements sugestion too. However, in regards to my puchase it means that eBAY is enabling selling of illegal software. Aren't they responsible for facilitating selling of illegal software? 

Truly,

Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Aren't they responsible for facilitating selling of illegal software? "

That's something you would need to take up with eBay

You can report the seller to Adobe here

https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=AGSBBD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is cheaper to buy the photo package, with Lightroom, and Photoshop and more, (around $10/Mo) than just the Photoshop/ACR/Bridge package(20+ month) 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

я ужк не понимаю куда мне нажимать и что от меня хотят) ахах пожалуйста пришлите мне сылку , где я просто перейду по ней и приложение скачается)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly didn’t understand much what was happening on this site, I thought they would give me time to use it for free through an account, but it’s even more interesting)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What the purpose of this reply, I don't understand.

Thanks for this post, I was going to purchase the software from eBay, but after reading here I have to rethink on my decision.

Business Consultant - Kellton Tech

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines