• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something For The Weekend - Part 100 - Centenary celebration!

Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is our 100th "Something For The Weekend" challenge and, given all the amazing, funny, and occasionally downright bizarre, ideas that you have put forward in the previous 99 challenges, I thought we should commemorate the occasion.  So I've made you plinth with some small fountains (using Blender 3D and Adobe Substance).

What will you put up there, in keeping with the spirit of SFTW, to celebrate this centenary challenge?

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert. It also would be great to see all those who have taken part in the previous challenges come and take part in this one.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at 3000 x 2000 pixels with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB), hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW100Fountain.jpg

When posting back your image – please use the Blue reply button in this first post. If posting a comment on someone else’s entry then please use the grey reply button next to their image post.

Have fun.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will yours be the last this week though Jane?     🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think someone else was talking about posting another image... he needs to get a move on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

624CE639-2020-4939-AFF6-FDCF80FC0AB1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly the way it looked after the 100th celebration drink. Welcome to SFTW, the next challenge will be this Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where will I be able to see that post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Monikermiles wrote:

Where will I be able to see that post?

Hi Default, and welcome to SFTW !

Dave will put up a new starter image sometime Friday morning. You can click his name to see his recent posts or you can use the search box at the top of the Photoshop forum. Tomorrow's post should start with "something for the weekend - part 136 "

EF238B67-A711-4E96-8DA4-EC8D9D898F29.jpeg

The current Photoshop challenge is here if you want to add something to this one:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-135-sphere-of-influence/m-p/...

Weekends last 14 days !

@Ussnorway I haven't seen you post for a couple of weekends. Please come back !

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well better late than never I guess 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha! After I uploaded it I saw it was an old post. Had fun anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines