• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing between artboards (Photoshop)

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be blind because I can't find a 'more settings' button in the new file dialog window. Has this option been relocated?

I'd really like to edit the spacing preset for artboards.

[Moved from Illustrator to Photoshop by moderator]

["Photoshop" added to subject by moderator after thread was moved.]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a 'more settings' button in the new file dialog window.

By @jasonf38773170

If you don't see "More" then scroll down.

janee_0-1625786874088.png

In addition, you can do this after you have started working by going to the Artboard panel menu > Rearrange All Artboards

janee_0-1625787136035.png

janee_1-1625787225929.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I didn't realize this question was posted to the Illustrator forum and not the Photoshop forum. No wonder I was struggling. I'm trying to set the spacing for artboards in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, @jasonf38773170 , and I've moved your post from the thread in the Illustrator forum to a new post in the Photoshop forum for you. Yes, no wonder you couldn't find the "More Settings" button! 😊

Cheers,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't find it in Photoshop, does it exist? this is driving me mad, I want to be able to rearrange the artboards and set a new gap size between them in Photoshop. I can't find what you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not; this was specifically for Illustrator. If you want to have a specific spacing for Photoshop, I would suggest arranging as wanted, and then save the document as a template that could pull up for later. (Just be sure not to overwrite it once you open it; save with a new file name immediately.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sofia M wrote:

I can't find what you posted.

The OP asked the question in the Illustrator forum and the earlier answers were for Illustrator. I don't use artboards in Photoshop since I am not creating artwork for the web, but you might try changing the values for the X and Y in the Properties panel if there's not a better way.

CEA61FC4-4A29-432B-9D1F-B01F2581631F.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that this could be scripted in Photoshop, however, I'm not the one to do so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines