Spacing between artboards (Photoshop)

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be blind because I can't find a 'more settings' button in the new file dialog window. Has this option been relocated?

I'd really like to edit the spacing preset for artboards.

[Moved from Illustrator to Photoshop by moderator]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a 'more settings' button in the new file dialog window.

By @jasonf38773170

If you don't see "More" then scroll down.

janee_0-1625786874088.png

In addition, you can do this after you have started working by going to the Artboard panel menu > Rearrange All Artboards

janee_0-1625787136035.png

janee_1-1625787225929.png

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I didn't realize this question was posted to the Illustrator forum and not the Photoshop forum. No wonder I was struggling. I'm trying to set the spacing for artboards in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @jasonf38773170 , and I've moved your post from the thread in the Illustrator forum to a new post in the Photoshop forum for you. Yes, no wonder you couldn't find the "More Settings" button! 😊

Cheers,

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines