• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing Brush Problem

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that when I am in "Properties" the Spot Healing Brush does not work.  It leaves a black line on the photo.  When I switch to "Adjustments" it works correctly.  Just thought others would like to know.  I am on Phtoshop 22.4.2.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That doesn't sound good. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how the image looks after you use the Spot Healing Brush Tool?

Also, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Use Graphics Pocessor isn't selected, and being in Adjustments instead of Properties also doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 12.07.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This almost sounds like a screen redraw issue; the black line should disappear as Photoshop does its magic. Does it look like Photoshop is making changes to the photo? (Exaggerate an area to see.)

Have you updated your video adapter's drivers if you haven't already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines