Exit

still ZERO help from adobe

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no photoshop on my ipad.

Still no help.

Months of same crap. ,,,,,,,,,completely frozen, completely useless.......but no problems with charging me......for a service I can't use.

Awesome. 

ipad pro 2020

approx 100 gb storage

all ios upates current

all photoshop/adobe updates current

removed and re-download app a million times

cleared cache

and ive tried a few other things 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Could you please let me know what is going on? It sounds super frustrating. I'd like to help, if I can.

-Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ben, you're kind to respond !

What info do you need?

ipad pro 2020 

close to 100gb free 

The problem is that i cant get past the initial opening of photoshop. its either completly frozen right away or its endlessly trying to load my documents. once in a while it will let me work after un-installing photoshop and the downloading it....but as soon as i close out of it and try to open it again its frozen.

All updates through apple and adobe are current (I'll double check again right now and make sure nothing has come out in the past few days)

I have the creative cloud plan that includes all the apps and a monthly stock plan  - 10 assets a month.....I used to have lightrrom and photoshop through apple but i canceled them to get creative cloud through adobe back in November

I've had several chats and emails with out alot a follow up. Noone ever gets back to me....or they are not receiving my messages etc.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

It's likely that you haven't heard much back yet because we are still trying to isolate the problem on our end. I am sorry folks have not been more prompt with responding.

Thank you for the information, it is really helpful. If possible, I'd like to follow up at some point for some specifics. I will take your informatiion and add it to the current open ticket.

Again, sorry you haven't heard any prompt responses to this. That's super frustrating.

-Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ben, I've spent a chunk of yesterday on the phone and about 5hrs emailing , on tlhe phone or on a chat. Still doesn't work. This is just so crazy but I appreciate your response and empathy lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Sorry for not checking in sooner. I am still working on this. It's very hard to reproduce from scratch, but it looks like once it occurs, it happens consistantly (as you are experiencing.) 
I have a question regarding your account type, if you can answer:
Do you have more than one CC account?
Is it a personal or an enterprise account? Don't need to give me specifics, I am just chasing down a lead regarding sign in with different account types.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines