• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The curve cannot be used

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t see the color gradation map and the light data. I can’t adjust the light. Is there a solution?IMG_20210528_225349 (1).jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me? Everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many methods, but when I use Ctrl + l when I post-make a photo, I still can’t see any distribution of light and color levels. The version I use is CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your problem. Could you please describe it in more detail. Cheers.

Look for the menu in the upper right corner of the panel. I appreciate that you are on an earlier version of Photoshop but you are looking for something like "Curves Display Options". Are these the options you are looking for?

capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the function of the curve: light distribution, color scale distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the Histogram panel you are looking for? If so, you will find it under the Window menu. Open the menu in the upper right corner of the Histogram panel to find the various views.

histogram.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I need to be able to use it when editing, friends, do you know hyperbola?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210530_112133.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that your Curves Layer is completely black so you will not be able see the Curves applied. Select the Curves Layer and click Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand what you mean, but I have to perform hyperbolic photo post-production under ctrl+l. This is also the problem I am encountering now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Simmer1 already pointed out the Layer Mask. 

Have you tried removing it? 

Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 16.33.00.png

What do you mean by »hyperola«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn’t use any wrong, but my curve really can’t be used anymore. I don’t know what went wrong in the process. I have always only used hyperbola to edit the light details of the photo. I was frustrated that I encountered this big problem at work. I want to know. Has anyone encountered the same problem?

I have a problem with PS for the first time... Welcome to discuss your ideas, maybe you can find a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ccould you please post screenshots taken in-computer including all pertinent Panels? 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines