• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new Colorize nural filter

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having fun colorizing some of my old B&W photos. But I find that some images when I save them, they look exactly as I see it in PS. Nice and colorful. But others do not look the same. As I am editing in PS the color and tone are really nice, but when when I save it, the image looks yellowish, greenish and unsaturated, not the nice skin tone I see in PS. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How are you saving the images and what application are you using to view them outside of Photoshop, most image viewers are not colour managed which may be the reason you're seeing the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weather I save it in tif or jpg, makes no difference. some images look great on the monitor in PS, others do not!

I use a color corrected monitor, that is why I can not understand why some save images look good, others not so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thanks!

I have discovered that the issue was that ICC Profile ProPhoto needs to be check when saving the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines