• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the newest version 22.4.2 made some changes that suck

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a layers and you click on the layer you wan to edit then back to the image to move that selected layer it changes the layer to the top layer. This is horrible - is there a way to revert back to the previous release?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loop1Photography 

That doesn't happen for me if I understand you correctly. Can you post screen shot of what is happening? Yes, you can revert to the last version that worked for you using the CC app if you would prefer.

I apologize for the two-day delay in a reply to your post.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the Pen pressure issue. There could some setting issues between the tablet and Photoshop. Take a look at the following article for the recommended settings: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines