• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is a one to seven second delay in everything I do in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Photoshop CS5 up till several months ago. Then my iMac prompted to allow and update and photoshop CS5 stopped working.  APPLE was less supportive.  I had other problems with iMac that were solved with help of APPLE but claimed in going back to where Photoshop CS5 worked, those problems would return. 

So I parted with money and signed up for Adobe Photoshop 2021.  BUT now there is a one to seven-second delay in everything I do in Photoshop 2021.  IT is very frustrating to draw with delay.  Adobe had a supportive messages system that NOW will not work.  BUT it was useless.  

I draw comics in Photoshop.  Having a 1 to 7 second delay makes Photoshop 2021 useless

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

After searching the internet.  The smoothing option/setting was set at 100.  Reducing to 25 or less stopped the delay with Paintbrush and other tools.  

Many of the features and settings in Photoshop 2021 have changed or are hidden.  I had liked Photoshop CS5 and had used it for years with NO problems.

AS of right now my problem seems to solve.  I was very disappointed with ADOBE support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After searching the internet.  The smoothing option/setting was set at 100.  Reducing to 25 or less stopped the delay with Paintbrush and other tools.  

Many of the features and settings in Photoshop 2021 have changed or are hidden.  I had liked Photoshop CS5 and had used it for years with NO problems.

AS of right now my problem seems to solve.  I was very disappointed with ADOBE support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines