• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tilt Shift Blur not applying

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using Tilt Shift Blur for the first time and when I have everything how I like it, and hit "OK" to commit to blur, it's not applying it.

Selected Blur Settings-

RC1990_1-1624757147426.png

After hitting ok-

RC1990_0-1624757128732.png

Any help would be appreciated. I am following a tutorial by PiXimperfect (Complete Photoshop Guide: Blurring the Background and Adding Bokeh) and when he hits 'ok' the blur is applied.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See how you image look when you turn off the visibility of layer 1 layer mask and the smart blur filter filter mask looks like the show the layer Pixels in the same area.  Layer 1 Pixels will hide or blend into the blurred lower layer. Both Layer 1 and Background Blur layer  look like a copy of the document Background layer. If Layer 1 blending mode is normal It will hide the lower blurred pixels

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It turns out that before blurring the background I hadn't deselected the mask around the subject. I was going to remove the post but don't know how haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not remove the post its history....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines