• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Bloat tool not working correct

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with the liquify tool and specifically the bloat tool. When I try to bloat the edge of the drips it seems to shrink it extensively before it starts to bloat outward. I am using the center of the tool with the understanding that the effect is stronger there, but my drips diminish to nothing before it appears to start to bloat. Any tips? I'm using a 2020 iMac running Big Sur and Photoshop 2021 22.4.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you post a screenshot of what you are looking at? That would be really helpful to be able to give you some advice.

Thanks,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the brush just a tiny bit too far from the edge of the drip?

In this screenshot, for instance, the centre of the brush cursor is outside the periphery of the drip, so it will push that edge to the right.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines