• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Photoshop 22.2 on Windows 10 : Photoshop.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to the latest release of Photoshop and get the following error at launch:

Anaconda_0-1612940724491.png

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue, please?

I am running Photoshop on the latest release of Windows 10 ....

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. It appears that there might have been an issue while installing/updating the application. Please try re-installing Photoshop after removing it using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool. You can check out the steps to use the tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps to use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool, but the error message posted above still appears.

I should also add that I have applied the SSE4.2 fix as described here which has worked perfectly until the latest update ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem. So sick to have to waite for third part people who can fix anything. My CC2021 worked just fine and was fast after I got help with the Ippccm7.dll problem.  So now have the Adoble uppgrade messed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any resolution to this yet? I installed & upgraded this morning, & it's been nothing but problems ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that i've installed & uninstalled 3 or 4 times now, followed the instructions on using the cleaning tool too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just upgraded my PC to a CPU that supports SSE4.2 (at great expense!) and now Photoshop works fine. 

My guess is that the "SSE4.2 fix" was a short-lived fix and that upgrading to a recent PC is the only real solution to getting Photoshop to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines