Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO LOAD PHOTOSHOP DEFAULT KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

When I am opening my Photoshop cc 2020.......I am getting an error "UNABLE TO LOAD DEFAULT PHOTOSHOP KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS".......I have attached an Image of Error......Please reply me ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Keyboard shortcuts not working in Photoshop 2020, that's not a typical experience. Let's make it right.

Please checkout the help article below and let us know if the steps mentioned helps in resolving the issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/keyboard-shortcuts-stop-photoshop-mac.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Raj2020 

Please go to Help menu > System Info and paste the information into a new reply window.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Raj2020 wrote:

Hello All,

.I am getting an error "UNABLE TO LOAD DEFAULT PHOTOSHOP KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS"

Hi

Your screen shot also say you need to reinstall Photoshop. Did you do that?

1E1B00B6-29E1-402B-8F90-55876DB0DD0C.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

When I am opening my Photoshop. Its showing "UNABLE TO LOAD PHOTOSHOP SHORTCUT KEYS" which is forwarded in attached Image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say much without more specific details. Could be a mundane permissions issue on the folder, could simply be a language issue. in any case, start by doing what the warning tells you - reinstall the program with sufficient user privileges. Anything more will require more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? 

Mac

image.png

Windows

image.png

I'm using Windows.  On my system the file was last updated six hours ago and is 19KB in size.  Check to see if you have that file.  Has Photoshop crashed? Has your your computer lost power? has there been any event that could have caused that file to be corrupted?

image.png

Check the root directory of your primary Scratch drive.  Are there any Photoshop Temp files that do not have today's date on them? If yes then Photoshop failed to close properly and has left that file orphaned on your drive, and it is possible other files were corrupted by the same event.

image.png

If you can find an answer, just do what the error message suggested and reinstall Photoshop.

You might need to use the cleaner tool

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines