Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uneven Checker pattern with CS6 during adjustment in layers

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just bought a new iMac (2017, OS Mojave) and after installing CS6 I made a trial with with a jpg and dng I shot myself.

In both files, after starting with an adjustment layer (curves) as soon I moved the curve somme irregular checherd patttern apper on the image but not all over the image. See attached.

It repeat with further adj. layers but disappeared completely after flatening the layers. When file is "saved as", no pattern left too.

Capture d’écran 2021-07-09 à 15.41.11.png

I had CS6 installed on two others Mac (High Sierra & Mojave) and never had that parasite effect.

No checkers appeared on Camera Raw 9, only after opening adj. layers and won't goes off until flatening or deleting layers.

Any assistance on this issue would be very welcomed.

Thank you.

Etienne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep it helped, checkers are gone.

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines