• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vanishing images when dragging in photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest iOS and Photoshop.  have disovered that when selecting more than one image to move, they dissapear from the screen.  I can bring them back by toggling the view option of the layer from which one of the images are in. this is when the mouse/Pen are used. if using the cursor buttons, it doesn't happen.

suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more detail about how you are selecting more than one image to move. I have to assume you mean you are selecting multiple layers, correct? Or do you mean you are creating multiple selections on a single layer?

If you can tell us more about your work flow, maybe with a screen shot, then we can help you more efficiently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's when selecting multiple layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is from july.
And it is still happening.
Latest version, all drivers are up to date.

It happens even when I move single layer with a mouse. Or multiple layers, in folder or otherwise. 

It does not happen when I move layers via arrow keys (tiny amounts).
Guides and auto align is turned on.

I have to de-activate the layer and then activate again to make it visible again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I am using Windows. Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti graphics card. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Photoshop are you using exactly, you tagged the thread as mobile and mentioned iOS in your original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines