• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vintage (circa 1994) Photoshop 3.0 for Windows giveaway

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any enthusiests our there that would want my old Adobe Photosop 3.0 for Windows books & CD-ROM?  

I'm fairly sure Adobe allows me to transer the license .. see Transfer an Adobe product license 

.. However this is very old and fairly useless since, I believe, this version does not work on modern 64-bit Windows.

I'd rather give this away, rather than throw it in the trash.

I'm willing to pay for shipping (withing USA)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

While your intentions are good, the aging servers have been shut down so it can't be activated. I found a collector for my PS3 a couple of years back when I was about to trash it, so that's a thought.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop 3 circa 1994 didn't require activation.

Activation for the most part started with photoshop cs (circa 2003) on the windows side and photoshop cs2 (circa 2005) on the mac side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines