• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when the retouch circle is the same color as the background

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked several times in the settings but cannot find a way to make the retouch circle, mostly when using the Spot Healing Brush Tool circle, which is gray and usually so close to the background color, in B&W of the sky or whatever, that I cant see the circle against the background.  any suggestions ? thanks. surely theres an option to make it magenta.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Nope. It's a dynamic cursor that is supposed to invert the underlying pixels for visual clarity, but obviously the math doesn't work that well when the colors are too close to the cursor's own color. We can agree that it would be nice if Adobe allowed some more configuratione, but given that similar complaints exist since forever, I'm not optimistic that it's any priority for them...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. It's a dynamic cursor that is supposed to invert the underlying pixels for visual clarity, but obviously the math doesn't work that well when the colors are too close to the cursor's own color. We can agree that it would be nice if Adobe allowed some more configuratione, but given that similar complaints exist since forever, I'm not optimistic that it's any priority for them...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah thank you much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines