• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Adobe get its act together and fix 3D extrusions for graphics?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downgraded my version of PS to version 22.2 at the sugestion of the online tech in order to get the 3D graphics working.  Every thing is fine but I would like to upgrade to the most recent version as of course the Creative Cloud keeps naging me to do.  So I did so tonight and of course 3D grapics for titles is still not working so I had to revert back to the older version again.  Why don't they just get it fixed already or at least put a notice on the update stating that if you want 3D grapics to work don't download this version!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You haven't mentioned what exactly is not working with the 3D function also what exactly are your computer system specs.

People are having issues with some 3D functions in version 22.4.2 but enabling this option in preferences seems to resolve some issues

2021-05-20 09_59_13-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply.  My specific problem was that the when I created a 3D extrusion from a text layer I could not manipulate or change any of the 3D features of the text.  But in version 22.2 every thing works fine.  So obviously not an issue with my computer system.  I can try updating to the lastest version and try what you have suggested.   thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines