• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Screen in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Photoshop or Lightroom Classic I am getting a white screen.  When I close the white screen, Photoshop and Lightroom close.  I have attached a screen shot that shows what I am seeing.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

dont61379783_0-1624198379014.png

{Edited the thread title}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021
Thanks, but I was able to chat with someone from Adobe and he logged on to my system and took care of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop on your computer running Windows OS loads a white screen and a blank interface.

Would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html and let us know if that helps?

Also, try restoring the app preferences to default, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences 

Also, please check that you are using the latest version of Photoshop v 21.2.4 & Lightroom 10.3 from the Creative Cloud desktop app. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/uptodate.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try this :  Go to Preferences >Technology Previews and check Deactivate Native Canvas. Then quit and restart Photoshop; any better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I was able to chat with someone from Adobe and he logged on to my system and took care of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share what exactly did the support executive do to fix the white screen? I am having this problem after the recent update. I appreciate any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines