Why in India I can't buy Adobe Products without credit card?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a student in a university in India. So I don't have credit card for myself in India. Banks don't give credit cards to students easily. And just 1% of Indian population have credit card. So why it is essential to buy adobe products in India with only credit card. Why can't you add more payment options like debit card, UPI or PayPal? 

There are so many creck softwares of your products on the internet. Yet I decided to buy your products. But I can't, because of your approach, So many students in India have to use illegal softwares for study graphic design. Do you think it is ok?

Let me tell you the truth, I can't find anyone, literally anyone who has your paid products on their PC, because simply they can't buy your products because of credit card necessity. You are in loss for this very reason and people in India are in loss because of your strict approach. This isn't USA, this is India and credit cards are not is fashion here, Remember that.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

New Here , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021
You can now use a debit card to make the purchases. Their payment method for India has been updated. I made an Audition purchase with my SBI debit card recently. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

You could post a Feature Request (if an existing one doesn’t cover the issue already) over on 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now use a debit card to make the purchases. Their payment method for India has been updated. I made an Audition purchase with my SBI debit card recently. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's useful to know.  I've marked your post as the correct answer which might make the information easier for other people to find so thank you for sharing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also made a payment a week ago. It was accepted but today when my trial period ended they are saying

that my payment has failed. Being a student I can't apply for a credit card and my parents are highly against credit cards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines