Will not open

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never had this problem before and now Photoshop will not open.  It is up to date and I was using it 2 days ago.  Everytime I open it, it says "Error reading machine specific preferences they will be reset to defaults".

Anyone else have this problem?  Not sure how to open it since it kee

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I thought I deleted the ending sentance.  Should say not sure how to open it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share information regarding your computer system such as OS.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling through the Creative Cloud app?

warmly/j

2021-06-28_07-23-09.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you tried manually resetting your preferences? Here is information to help: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Did you change anything since the last time you used it? Do you have automatic updates turned on in your Creative Cloud? 

Let us know if you are still having these issues,

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines