Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow from Lightroom Mobile to Photoshop Mobile

Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have a good RAW workflow they will share on using Lightroom Mobile with Photoshop Mobile?

Seems like I have to export to Files or CC from Lightroom, open in Photoshop, edit, export from Photoshop back to Files or CC and then import into Lightroom. I was hoping for much more integration.

I can get a jpg using the share sheet "Copy to Photoshop" but I want the RAW file (or DNG version) and not a jpg.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found out that Photoshop won't load RAW or DNG files (only for now, hopefully) so I guess copying to Photoshop as jpg is my only option...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many of us have been asking for this since the app came out. Unfortunately we still don't have the ability to send raw images to Photoshop on the iPad. I hope it is a high priority for the engineers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines