• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 Photoshop Elements download

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the above through Microsoft Account, have a Paypal receipt.   I now need to reinstall, but have no serial number or link and can't remember exactly how I did install it at the time. It show the purchase in Microsoft, but nothing in my Adobe log in.  Would appreciate a pointer please.      

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My pointers are based upon years of experience and hopefully they save you some frustration-  You purchase from Microsoft, that's where you go to for support,  You want an update you read about?  Get it from Microsoft- good luck with that.You need your serial # you get it from microsoft.

You can actually download pse 19 from just about anywhere- 

Pointer #1: Buy from  the adobe site, and stop using your microsoft account.   I have all my purchases, download links, and serial numbers al lthe way back to pse 10 in my Adobe account.   

Pointer #2:  Just buy the latest version from the Adobe site, and forget about the microsoft purchase- chalk it up to experience.  Save yourself time, and frustration, and just do it. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/buy-elements.html

A dsic version on amazon is $69.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines