• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 Photoshop elements & Premiere

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased 2020 photoshop elements and premier as my previous version of 2019 did not work with Catalina on my Mac.

Now I downloaded Elements 2020 OK but when I go to download 2020 Premier,  Elements always comes up to download Elements not Premier.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that took care of my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me lleva al sitio normal de adobe, me dice que busque mi producto en mi cuenta, lo descargo desde ahi, instalo y no carga, no se abre, ayer por la mañana elements funcionaba y llevo desde ayer por la tarde con este problema, parece que el programa es defectuoso y el soporte lamentable, no saben resolver nada, solo te dicen de venir aqui a la comunidad a preguntar, no me dan ninguna solucion, nadie responde y ni me devuelven el dinero ni nada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kind stranger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help. Just a quick reminder. It’s always a good idea after installation to keep a back up of the installation/setup files on a disk or external hard drive. This can be useful in the future should you ever need to re-install or if you purchase a new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new laptop with Windows 11. My version of Elements & Premiere 2020 will nou install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines