• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 Remove the scratch on my head?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which option do I use to remove the scratch on my head?Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-2.27.57-PM.jpg

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Spot Healing Brush, as its name implies can easily remove the scratch.  But the black circle around the scratch - has that been made to highlight the scratch, or is that also photo damage that needs to be removed?  The Spot Healing Brush can remove most of it, but I think you really need the Clone Stamp tool to remove the right side of that photo damage. And the photo you have provided is not of very good resolution, so don't expect too much from whatever repair you need to do.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.16_15h37m15s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just went back to see a post you filed earlier in the year.  I assume you posted the same photo there.  So, here is what can be done with the Spot Healing Brush to remove the scratch.  I also used the Dodge tool to lighten up the right side of the face near the hair.  If you spend more time than I did, I'm sure you can get a better result.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.16_15h49m19s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines