• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 Organizer Places/Location Issues

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several of my photos are not showing a location entry on the "Image Tags" section when viewed in the Media view, even though the image does show up on the map at the correct location. It appears that newer photos I'm importing from my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 via USB) are automatically dropping on the map, but not all are adding a location tag. The same photos are also missing from the Search window when I look at that location in the Places parameter. For exmaple, these two photos were taken at the same location just a few minutes apart:

Showing a tag:

defaulte1lgk0d2gtzj_0-1636516398404.png

Not showing a tag:

defaulte1lgk0d2gtzj_1-1636516458418.png

Both images DO show up on the correct location on the map. There are no images in the unpinned places in the Places view; conversely, the number of pinned items matches the number of items in my collection. I have no idea how many of my items (nearly 13,000) do not have a tag, and there doesn't seem to be another way of identyfying images missing a location other than the unpinned places view.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please ensure that "Show existing pins on the map"  in Unpinned view checked? (Highlighted in yellow)

Pradeep21987897cdb6_0-1638181116141.png

Also, after you check this option, the pins would be visible on the map, but location name won't be displayed. To display it, click on 'Get Location Name' on the pin on the map. After that location tag will be applied and you would be able to search the same in catalog.

Pradeep21987897cdb6_1-1638181222982.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines