• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 slide show

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Photoshop Elements 12 to 2021. I used to have all sort of options when making a slide show. Now with 2021 I seem to have to accept what the program decides it wants to do. Is there a way to decide what order, what zoom effects, how many pictures are on each slide? Is there a tutorial? Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tenamor,

You may refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/user-guide.html/elements-organizer/using/create-slide-sho... for creating slideshows.

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries, happy to help.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this should help. But looking at this quickly it doesn't seem to address three things I liked about the old program. 1. the ability to set the pan and zoom 2. control transitions between slides and 3. adjust the length of the slide show to the audio selection. Maybe that's all hidden in there somewhere.
Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .   If you prefer the old way of creating slideshows in the Organizer, you can keep Elements 12 on your machine.  The two versions are entirely independent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, but I was hoping the new version would be in HD format.
Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can export a 2021 slideshow to an HD mpg4 file.  However, if you need more customization than the newer slideshow allows, your option is to create the slideshow in Premiere Elements which gives you all the options you could possibly require.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines